Peace of Mind Program
Concerned about your lease liabilities? We can help!
Introducing the Swapalease "Peace of Mind Program"
Due to the fact that some banks and leasing companies hold the original lessee liable, we offer a Lease Transfer Peace of Mind Plan. This plan protects you from non-payment from a new lessee, excess wear and tear charges, and physical damages that may occur*
Our Plan Covers the following liabilities:
- Remaining monthly lease payments
- Excess Wear and/or Excess Mileage
- Disposition Fees
- Excess Physical Damage
View the Terms and Conditions of the plan
Frequently Asked Questions about the Peace of Mind Program
- - What does the Swapalease Peace of Mind program cover?
A: Our Plan can provide coverage for all remaining payments to be made on your vehicle lease as well as excess wear and tear, the disposition fee (if applicable) and/or excess wear physical damage up to specified amounts.
- - What does the Swapalease Peace of Mind program cost?
A: Costs are based on a number of factors including the amount of your payment, remaining number of payments and the credit worthiness of the assuming party. Please contact Swapalease at 866-792-7669.
- - Who do I buy this Plan from?
A: The Swapalease Peace of Mind Plan is only available directly from Swapalease.com.
- - How do I know if my bank holds me liable after a lease transfer?
A: Click here to check your bank's policies.
- - When does the coverage begin?
A: Coverage begins as soon as you transfer your lease (or up until 60 days after the transfer has been initiated) and would continue until the lease term is over.
- - Who do I contact if I have a question about this policy?
- A: You may contact a representative at Swapalease by calling 866-SWAP-NOW and asking for an associate in the Lease Default Peace of Mind Program. Our staff will assist you in addressing any concerns you may have about the policy or its enforcement.
* Up to a specified amount